RAK Roadtrip All Inclusive Promotion
Brace yourself as Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts brings back the most popular all-inclusive staycation in the United Arab Emirates. Get your summer kit ready, gather your friends and family, and hit the road to an adventurous journey starting from AED 379*
Choose between BM Beach Hotel or BM Beach Resort and get the following benefits:
* Set Menu breakfast at the all-day dining restaurant.
* Set Menu lunch at the all-day dining restaurant.
* Set Menu dinner at the all-day dining restaurant.
* 10-minute kayaking and 10-minute stand-up paddling.
* Unlimited selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Handpick your cocktails, mocktails and drinks from our ‘all-inclusive beverages’ menu at all the bars.
* Pool and beach access.
Terms and conditions:
* The rates are subject to 10% service charges, 5% VAT and AED 15 Tourism Fee per night.
* An additional AED 300.00 per night, per room will be charged during Eid and public holidays.
* Please note that the all-inclusive beverages are available from 11:00 am until 11:00 pm (Except the departure day).
* Alcoholic beverages and cocktails will be served only to guests from age 21 & above.
* Please note that all items from mini bar, room service and Club Acacia are not a part of the promotion rate. Additional charges will be applied based on consumption accordingly.
* Each guest is allowed to have one drink at any given time.
* Guests under the all-Inclusive package must not, under any circumstances, offer beverages to other guests which they have been served.
* Offering beverages to other guests, not on the all-inclusive package may result in your all-inclusive package benefits revoked without any refund.
> Additional Charges:
The following charges will apply to additional adults or children.
• Children from 0 to 5.99 years old stay for free (with existing bedding)
• AED 110 for children from 6 to 11.99 years old (per child, per night). An extra bed will be included and the child will get all the benefits mentioned above.
• AED 220 for adults and children from 12 years and above (per person, per night).